Nothing is as good as creating something by you without taking any assistance from a family member or a friend. You feel much more satisfied and great inside. A sense of completeness prevails within you. Trust me I felt so excited and happy about my very own pallet gardening table project. It was a wonderful project for me in two different aspects, the first thing is that It cost me little amount and I didn’t had to worry about cost at all and secondly it felt me so proud to complete entire project by myself.
I created this pallet gardening table because I needed a spot for potting and gardening. Gardening is something that I always enjoyed no matter how hard it becomes sometimes. To create the pallet gardening table the essentials I used were screws, strap hinges, hooks, chain, pallets of desired size and chain. I took out the pallets cleaned them properly and started working on my diy pallet table project.
- I started adding the C screws to the pallet that has to be fixed to the wall or the place of your house.
- This will basically attach the pallet to the parallels of the house.
- After this you will have to connect the pallets and I used strap hinges for it. You have to link the chain onto screws in a perpendicular way. It will hold the pallets completely and you don’t need to worry about it.
- Once the pallet potting bench is done, now you have to place it on the vertical surface. You should exactly know how higher you want it also you should know the exact place where you want to hang it.
- Using c shaped screws I installed them into a stud on the side of the house/wall.
- When the c hooks were in place I used chain to each side of the hook from the c shaped screws on the wall of the house. The chains actually are strong enough to hold the complete pallet table.
The project didn’t take a very long time but it has to be completed with great care. I also added some extra hooks along the pallet planks so that gardening tools can be hanged onto it. It can be also used as Pallet potting bench as you can place small pots in this having little plants as it will enhance the overall look of your garden.
Pallet gardening table is completed and now hang with wall.
Happy pallet wood building,… Enjoy It.